You can type here any text you want

More money than brains...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Every time I watch it I laugh just as hard. I feel bad for the car too.

Ya, I figured most of you have already seen it.... I was just looking back at my favorites on Streetfire.net... And thought hey, maybe someone else needs a good laugh!

No problem at all :biggrin: I posted it awhile back and got pounced like a 30 year old virgin LOL...

What does it cost to have a clutch replaced in a ZO6? $600?

You could do it for about $600 if you didn't replace the slave or anything else while you yank the entire rear drivetrain out and bought a cheap LS7 clutch.

Oh....my....god :eek:

I have NOT seen this before and I was aghast! I literally dropped my head into my hands and shook it...hard to watch.

Why didn't the "friends" say anything??? Hmm...my guess, the owner is a douchebag and the guys got a huge out of seeing him humiliate himself! Still thats just mean. To the car.

He was getting the clutch upgraded and smoked the clutch to make people like you laugh and think he is an idiot...Joke is on you guys. LOL

:)

Jason

He was getting the clutch upgraded and smoked the clutch to make people like you laugh and think he is an idiot...Joke is on you guys. LOL

:)

Jason

He must live in Arkansas :p:eek::biggrin:

Back