More odds n ends... ***BIG PICS***

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
Alpine CDA-7875 AM/FM/XM/CD/etc... w/remote & harness/plug to fit 87 GN... $200 shipped OBO.

Here's the factory manual for it:
http://www.xmradio.com/pdf/hardware_support/alpine/alpine_manual.pdf

Cerwin Vega HED-1693 6x9's with adapters to fit 87 GN... (one adapter/metal spring retainer gizmo missing) $50 shipped

Injector hotwire harness still like new... $30 shipped

Coil/module hotwire harness still like new... $30 shipped

Volt booster... $30 shipped

12- R42TS sparkplugs (brand new / unused)... $15 shipped

Set of Magnecor blue silicone sparkplug wires (used)... $30 shipped

Set of AC Delco Premium 8mm sparkplug wires (used)... $30 shipped

Used/working ECM #1227148 with bottom removed for Powerlogger card...(came out of my running car) $75 shipped

EZ-Lift sway controller (brand new/never used)... $40 shipped

Walbro 340 pump, sock and sender. Complete assembled unit pulled from leaky gas tank, ready to drop-in and go. $50 shipped

ALL of this stuff MUST GO. I have no need for ANY of it. If you are interested in something, MAKE ME AN OFFER and please, if you make an offer, be reasonable...remember I am EATING THE SHIPPING on this stuff... Everything is good, working and was on my car at one time or another. I know for a fact it all works fine.

Paypal is best for me and makes for a quick easy transaction. I always ship promptly and package securely.

Any questions, feel free to PM or email me at: yullose001@yahoo.com

I will be in and out of the garage/house today, so don't panic if I don't reply immediately.

Thanks for looking,
ART

DSC075762.jpg

DSC075782.jpg

DSC075752.jpg

DSC075792.jpg

DSC075802.jpg

I will take the injector harness if Joe decides to pass....he don't need that anyways... ;)

I think I'd like the pump/sender; I would like to know pump history.
thanks,
Jay

It came in the car when I bought the car in Feb... so I have no idea when it was installed by the previous owner. I DO know the previous owner didn't put more than 2000 miles on the car in the few years he owned it.

I can guarantee the pump runs and works fine... as I pulled it right out of my car last week. I replaced my entire fuel system, front to back with -08 & -06 steel braided line, fuel cell and A1000 pump. (search my username for previous posts about it) :cool:

It looks like joe bought another volt booster off of under pressure on here. I dont know why he'd need another. If he backs out, let me know. But, do these help very much? Do you see any noticeable difference after you put this on?

I will take the injector harness if Joe decides to pass....he don't need that anyways... ;)

It looks like joe bought another volt booster off of under pressure on here. I dont know why he'd need another. If he backs out, let me know. But, do these help very much? Do you see any noticeable difference after you put this on?

I've got more than one money pit; I mean car.

PayPal should be done.

Thanks Art,

Joe

Harnesses and speakers are sold to Joe.

Everything else is still available, as I have no "I'll take it" or commitments on the rest... only questions. :wink:

Harnesses and speakers are sold to Joe.

Everything else is still available, as I have no "I'll take it" or commitments on the rest... only questions. :wink:

What's your paypal Account addy?

I'll take the pump assy, and pay you for it now.

Thanks,
Joe

Done!!!

Thanks,
Jay

Paypal refunded.

I didn't hear back from you so I moved to the next guy in line. Maybe I jumped the gun a little too soon.

If you can use a set of R42TS spark plugs I'll send you the dozen I have @ N/C for your troubles.

STILL AVAILABLE:

Alpine CDA-7875 AM/FM/XM/CD/etc... w/remote & harness/plug to fit 87 GN... $200 shipped OBO. (MAKE OFFER IF INTERESTED)

http://www.xmradio.com/pdf/hardware_...ine_manual.pdf

Used/working ECM #1227148 with bottom removed for Powerlogger card...(came out of my running car) $75 shipped

Well, I believe I said I wanted the pump and sender unit. I just asked for history.

I'm not going to make a "Deal" out of this...but I am at work...and they actually expect me to work (some) hahahah...

Another pump will come along....good luck with your sale..

Jay

STILL AVAILABLE:

Alpine CDA-7875 AM/FM/XM/CD/etc... w/remote & harness/plug to fit 87 GN... $150 shipped

http://www.xmradio.com/pdf/hardware_...ine_manual.pdf

Used/working ECM #1227148 with bottom removed for Powerlogger card...(came out of my running car) $60 shipped