More Problems!!!@!@! X-Mas Sucks 2 years in a row!

I have had the car for maybe a year. I personally have never dropped the pan(only put 2k miles on it since i bought it). I put new one in with red loctite. It shouldn't happen again.

As for your electrical issues; did you check the power wire from the battery to the Alternator? I had issues on my truck and the wire was corroded all the way down. Swapped it with heavier gauge wire. (2 gauge). Zero problems now. Just a thought...

I have had the car for maybe a year. I personally have never dropped the pan(only put 2k miles on it since i bought it). I put new one in with red loctite. It shouldn't happen again.

Glad you got it fixed!
Could have been worst with a loose pick-up tube. Now you know for sure that you are going to have a GREAT year! :D

At least your wife didnt leave you the day after christmas, for no reason that makes sense at all. Women are the most fiendish devise of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.

i think we could start a whole new thread on this topic!!! (maybe a whole new forum) and then some............