You can type here any text you want

Moroso water pump info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Okay I've acquired this moroso water pump with my stage stuff. I've searched everywhere to find info on it but nothing comes up . I want to put it on my 109 so a adapted the pulley to fit the only prob I'm running into is it is 2/10th longer so it sticks out to far . I would need a custom pulley made 2/10th deeper to make it work . I have never seen anyone else with this water pump before so I want to make it work :) if anyone has any info please share thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
Try calling rjc and see if he can machine you an offset pulley? If you strike out there pm me, i have a stock pulley, a lathe, and a couple ideas. Did the hole pattern on the pulley match the pump? They look a little offset

I had to drill out the center hole . But I did make the stock one work besides the 2/10ths off .

That flange is just pressed on the pump shaft. With a press and a socket you can push it down the .200" you need.

The last two I measured were both down too far and I had to hang a gear puller on there to make it right.

It bolted up just fine :-) just had to drill out my center hole in the pulley .

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back