motion grand national

In this month's HOT ROD mag, in the paint ideas section there's a small pic of the rear quarter of an 83-86 MCSS that has a Yenko S/C stripe on it. Did they make such a beast?

I can't believe they hacked up the a$$ end of the car like that. It looks like an Elcamino birth defect. I guess to each his own. :rolleyes:

NOPE. Last Yenko car was the early 80's Z28..

Originally posted by SinistrV6
In this month's HOT ROD mag, in the paint ideas section there's a small pic of the rear quarter of an 83-86 MCSS that has a Yenko S/C stripe on it. Did they make such a beast?

It's bogus

I have researched Baldwin Motion extensively as well as Joel Rosen's history and absolutely NOWHERE does a hint of a Motion GN (or a Monte SS for that matter) exist.

I imagine that when the other winning bidders looked at the car and asked for more info that had some meat to it, they balked because of the lack of it.

IMO - it's just another case of somebody trying to make something out of a good car that would truly be worth MORE than if he had butchered it and decided he didn't like it so he would try to scam it off on eBay.

Nor, did Steve Yenko have any record that I've found regarding his work on a Monte.

Remember, ANYone can say anything or put decals, stripes, etc on anything and claim it's legit. There are more Hemi Cuda's in the world today than ever were built on an assembly line.:rolleyes: