You can type here any text you want

Motor Pics...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
No, this one isn't for my car. :cool: But Corey M. out of Memphis, TN will have a nice little bullet!! :biggrin:

206/206 .335 roller cam, fully ported heads/intake, 70-Qtrim, custom stock location intercooler, billet trans, Vigilante, HR sway bar/control arms, double-pumper, 72's, 3.5"TH DP, ATR exhaust, etc, etc.!!!! :eek:

K.

motor

NCTURBOS said:
No, this one isn't for my car. :cool: But Corey M. out of Memphis, TN will have a nice little bullet!! :biggrin:

206/206 .335 roller cam, fully ported heads/intake, 70-Qtrim, custom stock location intercooler, billet trans, Vigilante, HR sway bar/control arms, double-pumper, 72's, 3.5"TH DP, ATR exhaust, etc, etc.!!!! :eek:

K.
wish i had a bullet keith :biggrin:

SloGN said:
what brand valve covers are those?

Custom, I usually always have a set in stock. You'll find them on the top of all our motors, unless we get in a time frame pinch with a car and can't have them machined in time.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Custom, I usually always have a set in stock. You'll find them on the top of all our motors, unless we get in a time frame pinch with a car and can't have them machined in time.

K.

how much do you get for them?

SloGN said:
how much do you get for them?

RUQWKNF27 said:
I want to know the same??!!!

There has been a price increase recently. I'm waiting on my newest order to see exactly how much, and I'll let you know.

Good looking cover, kinda looks like a Champion that has been machined down?

The engine looks nice also ;) Keith did you ever find any one local for your machine work?

getchasum said:
Good looking cover, kinda looks like a Champion that has been machined down?

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Next thing you know every car out there will have a set on them... ;) :biggrin:

Keith did you ever find any one local for your machine work?

PM being sent...

K.

Back