Motor

barbersride

1987 buick grand national, can someone help me ? Whats the safest thrust pressure on a 87 buick grand national motor, I m building a daily driver but want to have more horsepower, what turbo I should go with but not going to crazy?

Boost is just a number, dont get hung up on it. You need to do a ton of reading. Tuning is where the power comes from and if it isnt right it WILL go boom. There are many people here that can help you with tuning and assist with mods. ALKY is where you will see a lot of gains. Do some research and you could avoid issues down the road...Good luck.

Bryan

1987 buick grand national, can someone help me ? Whats the safest thrust pressure on a 87 buick grand national motor, I m building a daily driver but want to have more horsepower, what turbo I should go with but not going to crazy?
Need more info ? On motor , injectors , fuel pump , turbo on there now , how fast you want it .what power is not crazy . Not crazy to me is 800 hp n still drive it everywhere lol .

Need more info ? On motor , injectors , fuel pump , turbo on there now , how fast you want it .what power is not crazy . Not crazy to me is 800 hp n still drive it everywhere lol .

Yep, 800 hp sounds just about right to me too.