MSD-DIS4 W/Buick interface

AM86

I have a MSD-DIS4 with the Buick Interface for sale its been used in my GN for a few months before I sold it very little miles i also made a custom steel plate that I screwd it to then bolted the plate where the washer bottle went so there was no new holes drilled into the side walls you can have that also if not its as easy as taking out 4 bolts and removing the plate will sell with or without. the Buick interface was bought from jegs and makes it a very easy plugNplay instalation. The MSD was $399.00 and the Interface was $89.99 will sell for $300.00 and can be shipped flat rate for I belive its just under $8.00 if you would like it faster and willing to pay for the shipping I will ship however you would like.

Brian.

Trades welcome also

I have a 87 GN on the way that is all stock so i'm also in the market for a Turbo,Inj,Conv if anyone is looking for a trade and cash

I assume that it is NOT the HO version. Is it the new or old style? Part number (Jegs or MSD) would suffice.

Thanks,
Tom

here are the PN for the MSD its PN6215 and the Interface PN8878

New Price 225.00

Sold

Thanks for the intrest i got a paypal payment already and being shipped...thanks again and take care
Brian

what size turbo, converter or injectors are you looking for? i got a TA-49, 50 lbers,and a pro torque 2800 lock-up available.