@Muncie Dragway with my 3 sons. Trying to start a little interest.

That is great. I love to take my children out to the automobile events.

If they are young, protect their hearing. Especially if they are like mine and want to be near the starting line.

I was at Muncie last night and only seen Kevin Hess with his buick. Did you have one there?
We were there with a white Trans am with ls turbo and grey two tone ttype. Going back Friday with White T.
You going Friday?

Only saw your T-Type it a very nice ride I hope my car comes out that nice. I missed Kevin we left about 8 last night. I did see your TA as well also nice ride. I will try to get out Friday night and look you up.

My boys had a ball. I think the middle child told me thanks 10 times on the way home. Good times.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick mobile app

My car is still in the garage going together. I hope to be out by the end of the year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick mobile app

What was going on in Muncie? Was there a big cruise or something? Seems like there is a bunch of you guys over on the east side of the state. There are only a handful of TR's near me. I think I need to come over to Muncie and hang out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wednesday is Wicked Wednesday and Test and Tune night. There are a lot things on Friday nights all summer and full 1/4 race schedule on Saturday. And there is a car show somewhere in this area all summer.

There are a lot buicks over here as well.

Wednesday is Wicked Wednesday and Test and Tune night. There are a lot things on Friday nights all summer and full 1/4 race schedule on Saturday. And there is a car show somewhere in this area all summer.

There are a lot buicks over here as well.

Were you there Friday? We was there in a white t.

No we had a baseball game but we took my dad and youngest boy Saturday till about 8:30. Only saw one buick Saturday it was a V8 powered Grand National.

Anybody talked to Kevin Hess in a while. I have known Kevin for year and haven't seen him around? He kind of dropped off the planet.

Anybody talked to Kevin Hess in a while. I have known Kevin for year and haven't seen him around? He kind of dropped off the planet.

Kevin is still around. He is member here on the board and goes by turbot990. Just FYI he has posted here today already.

Hope that helps, Kip