You can type here any text you want

Mustang must have known...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

darb

Just had my alky kit installed this past weekend and was out late Sat. night testing it out. I am at a light looking to go across the intersection straight. The traffic going across me leaves the light and there I see a late 90's early 00's Mustang with some rims gun it and roasting his tires, it sounded very healthy. No one in the left turn lane, wo when my light turns green, I go left hoping to catch him. What do you know, the very next light is red and he is sitting there not knowing what is about to happen to him. I pull up beside him and the light turns green. I don't think he had time to see me there so I nail the gas and surge forward violently with tires spinning and back end fishtailing hoping to get him interested. I immediately slow down to about 20 mph to let him get beside me. Well, I guess he had seen enough because he tucked in right behind me going 20 mph. He wouldn't even try. He must have known about the darkside because he wanted nothing to do with me. Anyway, I thought it was funny.

Brad

That was done to see if he was interested, not a fly by. Did you read that I slowed to 20 mph to let him get beside me so that we could go nose to nose? Ricers do fly bys, keep going and then turn off or don't actually race. Now you are informed and you are welcome.:rolleyes:

Brad

Todd,

I don't have any tracks times with it as of yet but I will in the near future. From my experience so far, the 44 is a very streetable turbo. Spools very quick, no lag at all. Pulls like a train, although I have only felt 20psi boost from it so far on the alky. 22-24 psi boost is the supposed sweet spot for it. If you are mostly a street runner with the occasional trip to the track, gonna be hard to beat the 44. I highly recommend it. :D

Brad

Brad,

Sweeeeeeeeet & thanks for getting back....I'm waiting on my tax
refund to go and blow it on my new 44...:D
Yeah my set-up is mostly for the street but the Turbo is the only thing I'm missing, well that and a new IC (But that can wait)

Todd

Back