You can type here any text you want

Mustang s281

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

galoush

HWY2HELL
Not really a "kill" from a traditional stoplight drag race but anyway , im on 83 in Longisland and see a nice black Mustang with s231 emblems on it and from a 45mph roll took him real easy by about 6 car lengths and gaining let off to let him catch up and went at it again with the same results , i did switch over to 116 however with 21psi . Figured i could take him on street gas and 15psi but why take a chance you know . I think those car only have suspension mods though on that pakage but you never know .:p had to keep the Buick namesake going;)

i know a stage 1 roush is a V6 Stang w/a body kit and wheels and maybe an air filter. the Stage 2 roush is the V8 with some more pep and a good suspension and the Stage 3 roush is the S/C'ed version. are you sure it said S231 and not S281? 231 is a V6 and the S281 is a V8 and i didnt know Saleen made a s/c'ed V6. anyways good kill.

Sorry guys i put 281 on the header but mis-typed it in the story ...i hate when that happens :p .

Back