You can type here any text you want

mustang w/150 shot and ls1 with 100 shot

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dentmasters01

Ok, this wasn't "my" race but I was following to verify what happened. I just got my car running halfway decent. It has about 100-150 miles on the new motor built by cotton. Eagle crank, oliver rods, diamond pistons, roller cam, gtq 70 and the new XFI fast system. I'm still getting it dialed in and it is still taking out like 15-18 % fuel at wot. at 20 lbs. FAT.
Ok, I'm behind these two and both kicked it at the exact same time. The ls1 is in a short bed truck and he jumped out like 2 cars on the 150 shot stang. I matted it when I heard their motors start singing. Of coarse with the 70 and a 3500 stall it didn't take long to get the slead moving. I was having to hit the breaks to keep from running into the back of these two !! Well, we got back and both of em said they thought I was gonna push em out of the way, but I caught them so quick I didn't realize it. Can't wait to see what she'll do at about 25 lbs and 116 !!

Originally posted by QuarterHorse
Nice, I can't wait to see some numbers on that beast!

Yea, me too. I'm probably flying cotton in to tune both of these cars when we strap'em to the dyno. They should have some pretty impressive #'s

Originally posted by XLR8
Nice. :D
Which car were you in?

I was in my 86 t. This is the one I'm duplicating the X-Ray car with. IT's actually going to the body shop tomorrow to start prep.

Back