You can type here any text you want

mwest weather danger!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

austinibew145

today (the day after the bad snow fall) I about took out jdpolzin. we were on our way to work, out of town on I-61 when I hit some ice. I don't know what I was thinking about:rolleyes: , but I didn't notice the van sliding until Jeremy said something:eek: . that ****er fishtailed for what seemed like 1 mile, OK 1/2 mile, it could have been 1/4 mile. a cup of coffee floated in the air, like we were in outer space. all is good we made it to work, and looked at all the less fortunate people who didn't:(

today (the day after the bad snow fall) I about took out jdpolzin. we were on our way to work, out of town on I-61 when I hit some ice. I don't know what I was thinking about:rolleyes: , but I didn't notice the van sliding until Jeremy said something:eek: . that ****er fishtailed for what seemed like 1 mile, OK 1/2 mile, it could have been 1/4 mile. a cup of coffee floated in the air, like we were in outer space. all is good we made it to work, and looked at all the less fortunate people who didn't:(

Damn guys GLAD you made it ok, ****Ty here in Kansas as well tonight. Tomorrow I am headed around Omaha:eek: :eek: :eek:

:mad: GOTTA LOVE the f@!king Iowa/Illinois winters!! :mad: Be CAREFUL out there boys!!! :eek: This spring will be my first venture out and about with my GN...and I still want to meet all of ya!!!!!:D Gotta go check the radar to see how much ice and snow we are getting tonight. SUCKS!! Take care! ---Keith

Austin drove like a pro guys. I thought we were going to die but after about a mile of fishtailing back and forth, Austin managed to save me, him, and the van from DEATH!:eek: Scary stuff out there guys, be careful!

Back