You can type here any text you want

My 1st 2 kill stories!!! Stang & Z28

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Last night I was out on our local 140 with my GN because I have been waiting for the past two months that I have had the car to get my first race, I was hopeing for rice because they are always so funny to play with and always take 140 but instead my first official race that someone actually wanted to run me was a newer 4.6 GT ragtop with what sounded like a flowmaster, the driver was in is 20's yo boy looking kind. He piped me when he passed me then we met at the next lite :D I had a little problem getting traction because I did not brake boost it right, He kept at my side up to second gear he pulled a little then I was gone when I hit 2nd! His lights in my rear view! Then on the way home I smoked a white LT1 z28 (one of my own kind!) with bolt ons! That race I was A O K on traction. So was happy to get my first and figured I would share. However I do need to invest in a good set of street slicks.

Good kills.

Why don't you guys head to MIR tomorrow, last day this season:(

Me and BMason will be there.

Ha, that's what happended to my T/A. I just had so much fun with the T, I let the T/A sit. Now it's out of my hair.

Originally posted by NEARING
Good kills.

Why don't you guys head to MIR tomorrow, last day this season:(

Me and BMason will be there.

Thanks!

I would love to make it down but I have to work :( I think some of the guys from Eastern F Body are going to be there though. I can't wait untill next season!

Back