You can type here any text you want

My 1st Kill (not very exciting, but hey..it's my 1st one, lol)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black1986Beast

No!! It's NOT A Monte!!!
Well I'm on Rt. 36 (for all you NJ people) and I come to a light. And a honda civic pulls up next to me, nope..it didn't have a huge wing, fart pipe..NOTHING. So I'm not lookin for a race, but I just look over at the kid and Im assuming he had his sister in the car, either that or he has a VERY young girlfriend :eek: and he gives me a "what the hell are u lookin at?" kinda look..So anyway the light turns green and he guns it..so I was like u gotta be sh!ttin me so of course I can't let this honda beat me, so I floor it (not even full throttle, about 3/4) I hit around 12-13 psi max and I flew by this kid, I look in the rear view and he was changin lanes and tryin to go by people to catch up, but he had no chance, I had about 3-4 car lengths on him til I hit 55 and then I just did the speed limit.
It was fun, and no this isn't another "irresponsible teen" notice I shut down at 55mph and the road was not crowded at all. I just thought I'd post this even though it's not that great, lol

Originally posted by Screamin6
Good that you shut it down at 55. That road has sooooo many cops just ready to nab someone. I guess they are looking for the drunks leaving the go-go bars!
You're exactly right man! There's a ton of cops there..
That SAME night I was in Red Bank and a spotted a red porsche 911 (prolly the same year as me, '86 or '87 so I kinda messed around w/him, we're at the road leading to the red bank bridge by the molly pitcher. Well he turn onto it and guns it, I was like 15-10 feet behind him, but I do the same and catch right up to him. At this point I'm sure he recognized me. We catch the light right by the red bank bridge , but I'm right behind him. Light turns green and he TRIED leaving me in the dust but I was right behind him the whole time..now we were both doin about 50-55 over the bridge and it wasn't til I got home that night that I found out that the speed limit goes from 50 on the highway to around 30-35 on the bridge!! And there's always cops around there lookin to nab someone, but we got lucky. So I catch up to him at a light and no I wasn't lookin for a race I just wanted to tell him what a nice car he has, etc..so he's 1st at the light and I'm soon to be 1st to, well I come to the light at a roll and it turns green so I gun it, lettin him (and his wife?) hear that sweet turbo sound :D (now I know this wasn't a race because I had the total advantage)
But eventually I was able to ride side by side with him at about 15mph and tell him nice car, etc. He was a pretty cool guy. I love porsches and hope to own one some day, but for now the GN is fine with me! :D

Oh and Ken, the civic tried to catch up (I'm assuming he wanted to do the flyby, but maybe he didn't wanna break the speed limit :confused: Believe me he was frantically trying to catch up, but to no avail..hehe

Good kill!! Don't get a ticket!! Good to see the ricers get put in their place.

Not me

With premium at $1.66 a gallon I don't even gun it unless there's at least a wing and loud graphics. - :p -BB

Back