You can type here any text you want

My 86 Toyota p/u needs valve seals....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Anyone got a good place....I think I need a head gasket too, even though I thought these motors(22re) last forever and I never come close to red line :confused: A ball park price would be awesome too....TIA

In case it matters I'm at 120,000.....She should just be broken in :D

toy pu

don't know about there but good shop in glendale az worked on my v6 dodge awsome work and price but my 86 PU R22 is at 700,000 miles alt starter waterpump and fuel pump all replaced but she run as good as the day we bought her off the lot 33 mpg trk even vacationed in hawaii lived on east coast west coast and midwest just keeps on tickin

My 86 Toyota parts p/u needs valve seals....

Anyone got a good place....I think I need a head gasket too, even though I thought these motors(22re) last forever and I never come close to red line :confused: A ball park price would be awesome too....TIA

In case it matters I'm at 120,000.....She should just be broken in :D

I am not quite sure how much in your area and where to look at the best shop, have you tried to your dealer? or any Toyota car parts shop?

Back