You can type here any text you want

My aftermarket wheels + custom 6 overlays

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Just put my custom overlays on my rims. Small detail like that made them look a lot better in my opinion. If you aren't familiar with buickgn.com , they have some great stuff. The engraver they hire to do this work did a great job.

The front ones look sorta goofy, I had to customize the center caps and bring it out further because of the bearing dust caps. Still, looks less goofy than a rusty bearing cover poking through the center of a wheel.

Attachments

• rearoverlay.jpg
    rearoverlay.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 189
  • frontoverlay.jpg
    frontoverlay.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 169
Thanks! Don't forget we can make these in any diameter to fit your wheel caps. Here is what they look like on my TT2's.

Attachments

• wheelemblem1.jpg
    wheelemblem1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 198
BuickGn Boosted said:
Thanks! Don't forget we can make these in any diameter to fit your wheel caps. Here is what they look like on my TT2's.

Yup, I put 2-5/16 in. on my order form for the diameter and when they arrived they were dead-on for my center caps. I'm sure it'll throw some people for a loop at the car shows when they see the power 6 on my wheels. :wink:

Back