For those that were too lazy to click on the link, here's what your missing.:D

MustangGNrims031.jpg

MustangGNrims033.jpg

Happy Memorial Day.:cool:

Mike Barnard

US ARMY 85-87
3rd Infantry Div.
Rock of the Marne!

Mike, those are bad ass. I hate the look of the stock GN wheels because of the centers, makes them look cheap. Besides the fact that they weigh 900lbs a piece! You will stand out from the others for sure. I'd keep them all to myself if I were you. ;)

So much for your 401k .... and the kids college fund.... please get them insured, then give me a call with location... because it would be the only way I could ever afford them baddazzzz rims

Definatly keep them to yourself, did you see what happened to the other guy with the 18" GNX rims :eek:. Unless you plan on selling a entire set with tires and free delivery for $800 :p:eek:

Definatly keep them to yourself, did you see what happened to the other guy with the 18" GNX rims :eek:. Unless you plan on selling a entire set with tires and free delivery for $800 :p:eek:

I'm not selling mine. Nor will I be making any money off rims if they sell. I just wanted to have the BAAAAD ASSSSS set of rims that my car deserves:cool:. If you guys want, post what sizes (15s,16s,18,etc) your interested in, Just do it on the thread in the wheel section. Not on this one. I sent a link of it to the guy that's making my rims. If there's enough interest in a size(s) he might do a run. This could help to get the cost down.

Thanks for the replys.:)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

So what do these beauties weigh? Gotta be way less than the 900lb stockers.:p

A stock Gn rim tips the scales at 28 lbs.

The aluminun 7x15 was 16.8 lbs on my bathroom scale.:)

Mike Barnard

Just got rims back from the paint shop. Off to get Tires mounted. Will post pics tonight.

Mike Barnard

just posted pics and details in Wheel section.

Enjoy.:)

alumGNrims020.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Pics of rims on car.

Now in tire section thread.

015.jpg

008.jpg

Mike B.