My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 003.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 592
  • My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 009.jpg
    My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 009.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 616
  • My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 008.jpg
    My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 008.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 602
I like the color also! Nice Job Tony. Looks like the same color of Ted Waymens Orange GN.

Thanks Rick You The Man

I liked it too. My Dad is a Corvette owner that told me about the color. Atomic Orange on the new Corvette's. The black was getting old. I have a Black 86 also that was dirty every time I took it out. Tired of that. This is the newest addition to my Family. took two years to make it happen. The best is still to come. thanks for the compliments, that is what keeps me driving for more.:cool:

I like the color...for a moment I thought it was a V8 with that cowl induction.

nice color. just needs the buick hood put back on and the front airdamn so you wont see the air cleaner

Another Picture

Another picture after the scratch and squirt.:)

Attachments

• My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 001.jpg
    My Atomic GN Money Pit ! 001.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 537
That back window reminds me of "Rickey Bobby" and that sticker on his front window.....:D

But I love that color....... and the motor .... thats the way I want mine to look ..... Nice job!!!! ;)

Thanks.. I wish all those stickers paid me sponsorship. But its a race car so I like the stickers.I myself and the car are one of a kind so I must be different and that it is.

I did the same thing to my 66 Chevy II on the rear seat passengers windows I loved them there and others didn't...

You car looks GOOD!!! ....I live by "Its what YOU like" ... good luck and have fun buddy!!!:D

Another season around the corner!!

The Atomic GN has been going through some changes. Pictures soon. The motor will hopefully be ready for Bowling Green. 109 block, roller cam, better heads, all DLS built tough. Fresh trans rebuild. Looking for the best converter options still, anyone? Notched frame with the big tires. It will be a new year along with a new tune. I am ready for the challenge.:rolleyes: Hope to have some 9sec. numbers this year also. See you all in May.:cool: