My brother's unbelievable luck with guns

dgreen1069 said:
I would never suggest someone confront a bad guy with a gun. As others have pointed out, the odds of safely defending yourself at point blank range against an already drawn opponent are mighty slim. I'm glad your brother and his girlfriend are safe.
His intent would not have been to pull his gun out after already drawn upon at point blank range, but rather after the scum bag turned around and began walking off, I'm sure he would have yelled at the guy saying, "hey you pos"... theif turns around pissed off from his comment...bang..pos was facing you, maybe even drawing his gun back out his he was called a pos...and there you go, perfectly legal :) I know my bro very well, and I would have done the same....maybe even worse...once the cops didn't find the guy I probably would have drove around all night in the area trying to find him myself. Sorry but I cannot tolerate sealing or people that do it.
When I was in HS and everyone had big loud stereos, I had mine booby trapped with razor blades all across the back of the stereo in case someone reached under the dash to pull it out of the dash :) And I've been known to use cinder blocks and 12" cement nails in a long 2x4 when I lived in an area that had a lot of burglaries....alway wanted to come out and find someone who opened my garage door lying in the floor with several 12" nails stuck thru them :D

2QUIK6 said:
His intent would not have been to pull his gun out after already drawn upon at point blank range, but rather after the scum bag turned around and began walking off, I'm sure he would have yelled at the guy saying, "hey you pos"... theif turns around pissed off from his comment...bang..pos was facing you, maybe even drawing his gun back out his he was called a pos...and there you go, perfectly legal :) I know my bro very well, and I would have done the same....maybe even worse...once the cops didn't find the guy I probably would have drove around all night in the area trying to find him myself. Sorry but I cannot tolerate sealing or people that do it.
When I was in HS and everyone had big loud stereos, I had mine booby trapped with razor blades all across the back of the stereo in case someone reached under the dash to pull it out of the dash :) And I've been known to use cinder blocks and 12" cement nails in a long 2x4 when I lived in an area that had a lot of burglaries....alway wanted to come out and find someone who opened my garage door lying in the floor with several 12" nails stuck thru them :D

Rob are you a Charles Bronson fan?

I got images of the death wish series in my head after reading that especially DW3.LOL!

yeah, you know me...hehe...know how to solve prison over population? Put a nice noose in every cell....it perfectly fine because its completely "elective" and it doesn't cost thousands of dollars per inmate...if you're in there for a traffic ticket and want to end it...go ahead...no one is making you do it...if your in there for a long time..go ahead, save some tax payers money :D

That shoot the guy in the back thing is a bunch of B.S as a former Police officer in NYC you can do alot if you can articulate why you did that . Key word here , plus you dont give statements to cops until you have spoke to a laywer . You shoot a bad guy , the robber in this case you go to the hosp for trama , get a laywer then give your statements to the cops . And your bro was lucky he and his GF are alright , but feeling helpless isnt a good feeling either , good thing it turned out not so bad . I personally carried a gun ALWAYS when i was a cop now i just carry a big tanto folder about 9 inches . Never bring a knife to a gun fight unless the gun toater is standing an arms length , anyone that has seen the Edged weapons cop vid knows knives are dangerous . The moral of the story here is your brother should have taken a bat like a gentlemen and broke the guys widows out , or if your like me and feel bats are for base ball and swords are for fights then he should have used a samariua sword like i keep in my truck , i recommend the CAS ones theres a big on they sell around $200 , forged and real tough for the price, and took his mirrors off. keep a can of shaving cream melt the tip ,to spray your plates quick before this , and a mask helps too . Ok thats it . :rolleyes: