My duramax stolen!!!!!!!!

Like it..

well i guess now you have to work on moving out of that city.

makes a difference in where you are????

300 folks here in my burg.
Stolen mowers, farm equipt, cars, 1 armed robbery, dope dealing.....Just less of it, due to the small population as compared to some "paradise", like Chicargo, Louisville, Atlanta.....:mad:

so it was not in the hands of the "mexican cartels":biggrin: iam not to bright but i would think that unfortunately those people have too mutch money to be stealing a used truck!

so it was not in the hands of the "mexican cartels":biggrin: iam not to bright but i would think that unfortunately those people have too mutch money to be stealing a used truck!

They'd have it gold plated if they did...:D

They remove the steering wheel and replace the key cyl with one they have a key to.
With a little practice it can probably be done in less than 5 min.

Bottom line, if they want it - they find a way to get it.

Dam Compa.. im sorry to hear the bad news. i was upset when i open up the thred, but glad to see you were able to recover your truck. i know how much you put into it (money and time).. hopefully the Camaro turns up though. Good luck with everything man. and if there is anything i can do to help, just shoot me an email. good luck man. and who ever stold it, i hope they catch herpes in there mouth and eyes.. :biggrin: quidate cabron.. and make sure you keep an eye on your other vehicles..

The Mexicant cartels did not get rich by buying $40,000 trucks and abandoning them. They steal 4x4 trucks by the hundreds here in AZ and then leave them after they are beat to crap. I know 2 people whose trucks have been stolen.

The Mexicant cartels did not get rich by buying $40,000 trucks and abandoning them. They steal 4x4 trucks by the hundreds here in AZ and then leave them after they are beat to crap. I know 2 people whose trucks have been stolen.

by the "HUNDREDS" :rolleyes: i by no means support any drug dealers i don't give a f*% what color they are but by the "HUNDREDS"

The way the truck was stolen makes no sense. The passkey systen has to be programmed to bcm in order for truck to start....
You cannot change ign switch without reprograming the key,switch bcm...had to been a prevoius owner or tow truck...I don't see any other way???

There is people out there that are pros to stealing cars no matter what you have even taking it from your garage.

Insurance will not cover the camaro.

Somehow the pass key does not work. The ins dropped off the truck at the body shop and my key dont work, so the body shop owner turned the ignition with plyers and it starts right up.:confused: so much for factory alarms and theft deterants.

btw i bought the truck new so it couldnt have been a previous owner.

And it couldnt of been a key copy cuz my key dont work.:confused:

I have a friend that does repos, you would be amazed at what they can do, and the gadgets they have.

the mexicant cartels did not get rich by buying $40,000 trucks and abandoning them. They steal 4x4 trucks by the hundreds here in az and then leave them after they are beat to crap. I know 2 people whose trucks have been stolen.

that sounds like your local guys. Do your homework a little better including the rest that think the cartels took this truck.

Yea newer gms even with passlock dont have chipped keys they only become inoperative if you bust the ignition and try to defeat it...if you got a key and cylinder ur in buisness if ur a thief....I found this out when they broke into my apt and along with other stuff got all my spare keys...Called a locksmith and no chip in my 07 chevy cargovan key or my gf 01 alero poth have passlock...

NO chip either in my 06 Silverado SS when it was stolen, in a rain storm.

Another thing, don't ever get Onstar as security. It only works where you get reception and every thief knows where the antenna's are hidden.

My truck was recovered in Compton, stripped.

Also Chevy/GMC door looks are some of the easiest to punch out as well.

Louis que pasa are u going to the show????

Louis do u think Sergios GN will be ready for the show on Saturday 4-30-11 I was hoping to get it deatailed by then ?????

Hey this is Rafael Vasquez "Pizza Man"

Whats up Rafa. The block is still at l&r they are lagging. I will put it together as soon as i get everything back.

Btw what show?