My E85 Conversion Pics

sakudog

Apr 14, 2012
Austin, TX
I have it but it is disabled, running both pumps all the time now... some say that is bad but #6 both ways and perfect FP logged on the transducer tells me it is just fine. Time will tell.

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2002
Durham, North Carolina
Due to all the work sakudog went to document his conversion, I have move this to the Sticky section. Good suggestion and good work!!
Conrad

BGNeXtreem

Apr 20, 2012
How much dinero you have in this system .would be cool if a vendor would stock all these part #rs and kit it up with different and just order according to injector size and matching TT- chip

Reactions: trixdout

87-WE2

Back in business!!
May 17, 2011
Houston, TX
BGNeXtreem said:
How much dinero you have in this system .would be cool if a vendor would stock all these part #rs and kit it up with different and just order according to injector size and matching TT- chip
Racetronix was talking about putting something like this kit together to accompany their 8an feed / 6an return stainless sending unit. Last i heard they were talking february availability. Maybe they'll chime in here. I'm anxious to do this also whether i need it or not. Once done, it'll never need to be touched again as long as the transition from 8an to the rail and from the regulator to the 6an return is done correctly.

Top Bottom