You can type here any text you want

(MY FIRST KILL!) Black SRT-10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
So i was driving home from work tonight (left at 9:30pm) and when pulling up to the stop light i notice to be behind a new, all blacked out Vette with HIDs, exhaust, etc (dont know if it was a z06 but very likely could have been). So we are facing north and waiting to turn East, and as soon as the light hits Green he floors it and i steadly (but hesitantly at the same time - new car, dont wanna spin out in a busy South Florida intersection!) and follow him for a good 8 miles or so. As we're going there is continuous revving coming from his end, and he was doing an awful lot of weaving in and out of traffic. I, on the other hand, didnt feel like rear-ending or being rear-ended by someone, so i kind of let it go. When we finally got to a reasonable area to race, he turned off into Hooters. And here is where the fun begins...

I noticed that there was an all-black SRT-10 truck with a pretty beefy sounding exhaust lurking up ahead. I think he may have been waiting for us. Again, there was traffic, but when i finally got near/next to him he started flooring it and revving, egging me on. I finally got open road in the middle (of 3) lanes and moved over one so we could be side-by-side. We quickly came to a red light, and now i knew it was "go time." I wasnt 100% sure if he was gonna go and i also didnt wanna mess anything up (dont have my scanmaster yet!) so i didnt brake boost at the line, and he took me by about a car right away. I felt my back end swerving like a bat out of hell, but as soon as my tires bit i walked his a$s like he was stuck in 2nd gear. I pulled right by him like nothin, and then noticed an all-white Crown Vic pulling out of a parking lot from the side of the road, so i slammed the brakes lol.

It was my first and certainly not my last race/kill. I called my buddy and he ragged on me cause he said they were slow, but i enjoyed it. I can ONLY IMAGINE what my car will be like with Meth injection!

just wait till you get alky......you WILL be hooked:biggrin: ask me how i know!!!!!!nice kill

Kool story. Put MT DR's on it.

haha yeaaa i'm still havin trouble payin for gas! lol ...drag radials aren't gonna happen any time soon i dont think - i DO have 235/60/16 tires on the back though which is a beyond terrible setup considering the car. I'm due for new ones soon (getting bald!) and i think i'm goin with BFG 235/45/16 in the front with 265/45/16 in the back

Yea, I hear ya. Nothn is cheap with these cars but all the power in the world don't mean chit if u cant hook. People seem to like those BFG's for all around use and traction. I just don't like the Nittos cause I had them on a previous car and they were no better then stock radials imo as far as traction went on the street. Maybe that's a little extreme but they just didnt hook for crap imo.

I'm welling up right now....so proud to hear about another TB owners first kill.:biggrin:
sniffle...sniff....:redface:

I got to pop my cars cherry the night I bought her, on the ride home. Took out a Mustang AND a Camaro on a three lane road. They thought they were the ones racing, and I walked away from them both. LOL!

I'm welling up right now....so proud to hear about another TB owners first kill.:biggrin:
sniffle...sniff....:redface:

Hurricane - Yep the first on is cool. But if you have trouble just paying for gas maybe a TR is not for you :D

Loco Pollo - And at least we all now know what Chicken has been up too. Spending all of his time making his own Avatar...LOL ; Lou is gonna disown you now for sure :tongue:

Hurricane - Yep the first on is cool. But if you have trouble just paying for gas maybe a TR is not for you :D

Loco Pollo - And at least we all now know what Chicken has been up too. Spending all of his time making his own Avatar...LOL ; Lou is gonna disown you now for sure :tongue:

Na that was his good buddy...ME doing the mean chicken graphic, had some extra time and pulled in a bunch of my photoshop pluggins into Gimp..for Linux of course:cool:

rut roh..ya did somthin with that pic in your sig

Fixed it.
I tried making some modifications from my work computer earlier and the link got jacked up. The firewall made the picture not show, then when I tried replacing it....poof...

Back