You can type here any text you want

MY G ON STAGGARD 20"s.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"1NASTYGN", don't listen to those who say it loks "donk, ghetto", or those who say to lower it...I think it looks PERFECT like that! :wink: The 20" wheel, the stance, etc...gorgeous! (I've never liked lowered cars that look like they have SAGGED COIL SPRINGS... :rolleyes:)

Claude. :smile:

i kinda like the web look

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 254
  • rear end.jpg
    rear end.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 244
Nice car but the wheels in my opion look totally stupid-if you want that kind of look you should have gotten a pedal bike! Not everyone is into ghetto.

I think it loks to high in the front maybe its were its sitting but I think the fromt needs to come down some so it has a little rake to it.
FastDiesel
did know you were a meber here that car is crazy hope you post a tread on it. That D-MAx is crazy.

clean car man Where at in Tx are ya I might have to ride over and chill a weekend...

Wow lots of haters in this thread lol...I dont care for "donks" either but that is the proper way to execute large wheels on a g body!!! Not even close to a donk! Lowering like 1-2" may make it look even better...

Back