You can type here any text you want

My GN after 1 year

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice Art Carr trans pan. Did you install that trans temp sensor yourself? If so, how did you do it? Machine shop cut the NPT threads I assume?

Looks that good after just one year??:eek: Update this thread in a year and lets have another look:)

Alan

Nice Art Carr trans pan. Did you install that trans temp sensor yourself? If so, how did you do it? Machine shop cut the NPT threads I assume?

I purchased the trans pan (new) from a board member with the threads already cut in the pan. The sensor came with the trans temp gauge. Still have to install the gauge.

super clean! How did you get the underside to look that good? I'm amazed on the underside your car.

Good ole ATR..... Sure do miss them. Car looks great. Nice paint.

super clean! How did you get the underside to look that good? I'm amazed on the underside your car.
Car was pretty clean when I purchased it. I have spent some time on my back underneath the car cleaning and polishing the exhaust.

Nice

Did you get the car with the undercarriage like that or did you bust rust and make get it to that condition?

Back