You can type here any text you want

My GN at the Coast Guard Base

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Beautiful car! Too bad you ruined the pic by putting the car in front of a Coastie ship!

Just kidding! Looks great brother!

Beautiful car! Too bad you ruined the pic by putting the car in front of a Coastie ship!

Just kidding! Looks great brother!
Ha...ha... Funny.... Im a prior squid myself. But, life is MUCH better as a Coastie... Oh, and they are so small we call them Cutters.

I was on WMEC-906 Seneca outta Boston for a couple years, way before I had my GN. There are a few days here and there I miss it.

is that portsmouth?
Yep thats at Portsmouth...
I was on WMEC-906 Seneca outta Boston for a couple years, way before I had my GN. There are a few days here and there I miss it.
I am stationed right now at CAMSLANT but i have orders to a new National Security Cutter WMSL 753 USCGC Hamilton. It is in the process of being built and i will be part of the Commissioning crew.

Yep thats at Portsmouth...
I am stationed right now at CAMSLANT but i have orders to a new National Security Cutter WMSL 753 USCGC Hamilton. It is in the process of being built and i will be part of the Commissioning crew.
ohh way back my dad was stationed there and portsmouth..the "legare" if i remember correctly

Back