You can type here any text you want

My GN Psycho 6 Burning Rubber

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Burning rubber! What a waste of tires and a car,If you smoke a rod in the motor now that would have been funny.

I go to the track to do my burn outs,Like i said what a waste of tires and the motor.

I wouldn't have thought it was funny if he broke something..

wait you will develope that since of humor ...

So when you go to the race track, and you are doing a burnout.. And you throw a rod.. Laughing hysterically at you is okay? I don't see how that is funny? Someone else's hard work breaking is not something to joke about for one. And for two its bad Karma.. It will happen to you if you joke about it happening to someone else.

so when you go to the race track, and you are doing a burnout.. And you throw a rod.. Laughing hysterically at you is okay? I don't see how that is funny? Someone else's hard work breaking is not something to joke about for one. And for two its bad karma.. It will happen to you if you joke about it happening to someone else.
apples & oranges ... When at the track i plan on breaking so if i dont we had a good day .. But when in the street abusing your car and it breaks im laughing my azz off . Would you beat a unicorn to death just cause you can ?

Nice burnout man, who cares what other people think as long as you are having fun. Plus tires are cheap, not really a waste.

What a bunch of grouchy sandy vag comments...If the man want to smoke the tires its his bizness. Of course the grouchy bloody vag comments are your right too..he he

I like burnout videos just as much as the next guy. But I didn't think 278ci killer and Oil Man's comments were appropriate. Just my opinion.

i like burnout videos just as much as the next guy. But i didn't think 278ci killer and oil man's comments were appropriate. Just my opinion.
im all for it .. Beat the chit out of your car .. When it breaks im laughing .. Thats all ..sorry if this offends anyone .. Zack how would you little fellar's learn without us old timer's giving you common sense answers .. Remember you dont develope reasoning till well into your 20,s .. You'll get there ..maybe .. Jmo.

here's my chevy ii...just for the cry babies that think doing burnouts on the street is bad for your engine??
64 chevy 2 nova - youtube

here i am at the track... Gee there must be something they prep the track with so i won't spit rods out the oil pan....
jeff's 64 nova shakedown pass - youtube
when you try to sell it are you gonna show these to the buyer ? I wouldnt. Mite bring down the value .. Just cause youve been lucky doesnt make it cool .. Just funny when you break .

when you try to sell it are you gonna show these to the buyer ? I wouldnt. Mite bring down the value .. Just cause youve been lucky doesnt make it cool .. Just funny when you break .

it's already sold and the videos brought the value up....;) had to sell it quick it was starting to knock!!

My car is mainly a street car. No local tracks near me. If I would have broke something,big deal. I have the track mentality on the street. If you didnt break anything.... And I guarentee if you spun a rod in the burnout box you wouldnt laugh. Lets be honest. Everyone is entitled to their own .02. All this tells me was my burnout needs to be bigger and badder in the hopes I mess stuff up. And if you really wanna know my trans will go before the motor :) maybe you secretly enjoy burnouts on the street bc youre too scared you might damage your car. And I would rather live young and dumb than old and scared. lol

it's already sold and the videos brought the value up....;) had to sell it quick it was starting to knock!!
i bet the buyer got a real nice car .. I dont do burn outs .. I do wheel stands. They are much cooler . Its a traction thing ..

my car is mainly a street car. No local tracks near me. If i would have broke something,big deal. I have the track mentality on the street. If you didnt break anything.... And i guarentee if you spun a rod in the burnout box you wouldnt laugh. Lets be honest. Everyone is entitled to their own .02. All this tells me was my burnout needs to be bigger and badder in the hopes i mess stuff up. And if you really wanna know my trans will go before the motor :) maybe you secretly enjoy burnouts on the street bc youre too scared you might damage your car. And i would rather live young and dumb than old and scared. Lol
not old and scared .. Old and wise .. I pushed 35 pounds thru a stock block with over 90 tho and blew it into chuncks at the track we all had a good chuckle . Cept for the clean up crew .. If you ever pull your crank you will see the damage you are causing power braking your car .. Get some line locks .

Back