My GNX chopshop like clone

galoush

HWY2HELL
IMG_0489.jpg

Good Lord~! Looks like a plate of spaghetti under there :biggrin: That nitrous kit sure looks cool:eek:

DUDE! You aint got enough electronics in that driver's compartment! :eek: ;)

Gotta get rid of that MAF. Go mafless!!

Where did you get the filler neck for your fuel cell? I know a bunch of guys that would probably want thst.

Yeah i know the wiring is a mess and the gauge situation is almost as bad , my buddy on here told me the same when he saw it in person , i told him i was going to play frisbie with my 10lb carbon fiber hood :D as for the filler neck i think i got that from Jegs .

Your shot. Actually the intercooler didnt come out bad. Whats that next to the boost guage? An ipod holder. haha. What a mess. And dont come back with the "i'll smoke you" i already know that. lol. My painting skills are severly sup-par to yours.

looks good. just get alittle detailing done in the interior and that car will look good. how much NOS are you spraying?

In a past combo i sprayed it with a 100 shot ....Alot.... look back in the nitrous section to 2004 if your curious , a 150 shot about 4or5 times until the intake Hose blew off ( 29Psi +150 shot and a T.B that had part of it die grinded to salvage it from an accident i guess was a bad combo ) and i juiced it again not realizing the vac came off the fuel reg too. Head hasked went right there , only one i ever blew in my Buick history since 1995 ill add . ...lately I Was suspecting when i have tried to spray it with this setup that the Nitrous wasnt engaging and just found out like 4 days ago the culprit , one wire was misplaced on the setup after seting up the new combo..... so im armed and ready to go as of now :D

Are you using a wet or dry system? I've read several posts/threads about NOS. My brother uses it on his Supercharged GTP with great results and is trying to talk me into it. I'd have to tell you that the gain for the work sounds really good. He says wet system, but others here say dry. What's the damn difference or benefit otherwise? The NOS website doesn't really give info on specifics..obviously I don't expect them to cater to turbo buick applications.
I do however, have a catalog from the early 90's that shows a kit specifically for a buick turbo v6. The kit cam with a up pipe "pre-installed" with nitrous goodies. Anyway. I'm really interested in NOS, thanks for any info.

WET system , Fuel and Nitrous with an EFI nozzle , any EFI kit will work mine is the universal EFI kit from NX . i activate using a RPM switch @3000