My Hybrid Project (pics)

simple said:
nope, i have a global west traclink on mine now. i had the spohn ready too put in but had too sell it since it wouldnt clear the exhaust

i will be going back too the spohn tq arm after i get the motor and trans in
they are on a few 8sec 4th gen f-bodys.
ok thanks

Update

The boys at stenodperformance.com and Mike M. have done a great job with the pipes and intercooler!
I still need to clean it up a little but I am gonna coat the crossover, turbo and headers this winter. Also have to take care of some other minor clean up stuff. Just gotta run the fuel lines/pump, trans cooler and tune and it will be on the road!
But I thought so far so good. :)
pic_1.jpg

pic_2.jpg

pic_3.jpg

pic_4.jpg

pic_5.jpg

pic_6.jpg

Very nice work. Looks great. I seen alot about that place on TurboMustangs.

I like the alternate DP routing. How low is the DP? Ive spent lots of time under a TTA and remember that crossmemeber being pretty low...Do you have a pic with the car on the ground??

Louie L. said:
Very nice work. Looks great. I seen alot about that place on TurboMustangs.

I like the alternate DP routing. How low is the DP? Ive spent lots of time under a TTA and remember that crossmemeber being pretty low...Do you have a pic with the car on the ground??
I don't have a pic of it on the ground yet. But if you look at the last picture you get an idea on how low it is. It really isn't all that low but I have yet to rest it on the ground and see for myself yet. When I do, I will snap a pic and measure it out and let you know. Lets just say I don't plan on going over a driveway or speedbump head on either way.

That is the same way i ran my DP on my 4gen firebird, and it got pretty banged up. But my car might be a little lower than yours. i had a 3 inch pipe and it was about 2-3 inches from the ground, but after a few good bumps it makes room for itself.

yeah, we set it down and checked it out. The downpipe & crossover are low to the point where scraping may happen if I am not careful. So the stock springs are probably going to go back in.