You can type here any text you want

My n/a regal project opinions on freedies recepi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84rust

Hey guys im new to the forum and still in the research stage of my 3.8l buick project. also new to the painting bodywork and performace engine building. So far i have to repair rust repaint do body work and get the engune to rum smothly. I got pics of my car in my profile. The plan on is doing freedies recepi but wanted to know what kind of luck and results anybody that has tried this.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

Hey guys im new to the forum and still in the research stage of my 3.8l buick project. also new to the painting bodywork and performace engine building. So far i have to repair rust repaint do body work and get the engune to rum smothly. I got pics of my car in my profile. The plan on is doing freedies recepi but wanted to know what kind of luck and results anybody that has tried this.

Well here is the link to mine...
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/show-car-restoration-body-repair/328975-78-regal-restomod.html

It`s not totally finished yet, but it`s almost there.

Your car looks sick i see u got edelbrock under the hood which model did you go with and what intake manifold are u using? Did you do the msd 6a too and about what kind of power range do you think ur at...sorry if im asking too many questions just wanting to know what all you put in your engine

Thanks. Well the carb is a Edelbrock performer series carb, manual chock... I believe its a 500cfm, but might be 600... I tried to look it up with the numbers, but it came up with a bunch of them:rolleyes: The intake is a Edelbeock performer. No MSD... not yet anyway. I am going to get a MSD 6BTM for my turbo setups... when I can afford it:( I have no idea what the power is at, but its probably not much more than 140-150 or so:rolleyes: But it has a s**t load of torque and can burn the tire off easily:biggrin:

if you read the number of the front of the carb I can tell ya...

1405 is man choke 600
1406 is elec choke 600
1403 is a 500 i believe.

A.j.

just to let you know but i put a how to do bodywork thread in the how to section on this site. i will be adding more like rust repair but right now its small. i as well as jase (flintbuickforlife) are painters and bodymen. so we both can help you out some see my sig its my project. do you have a drawthru setup?

Back