My Other Toy!!

jdpolzin

Attachments

• truck75%.jpg
    truck75%.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 216
Thank you very much!!! I'm actually pretty proud of that truck. It's the first brand new vehicle I have ever purchased. I saved up the money until I could pay cash for it! I bought the wheels the following week! There is a very long and drawn out story behind it. When it showed up, it had an 8" long scratch on the drivers door but they couldnt get anymore in that color. Needless to say that was only the begining. It then sat 2 1/8" low on the drivers rear and has been in the shop 32 times since I bought it. I think it was built on a Friday. Anyways to make a long story short, GM wouldnt replace it, we checked the frame and it was straight and I thought I was basically stuck until I put some some engineering into the suspension and got'er dead nuts level side to side and front to rear. I plan on having that truck until I die and hopefully if finances go good in the future I hope to do a Syclone/Typhoon drivetrain!! For now though, it's my daily driver and I really like it!!! It's just a base model V6, only options are auto and air but I tell you what, I get a lot of compliments when I take it places!! Just goes to show that you dont have to be rich and spend $45K to have something nice!! Thanks for the compliment! -----Jeremy

P.S. Thanks to my good friend "RapidoV6" for all the help!!!!