You can type here any text you want

My sons idea, the next level

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heavy D

Our resident free graphic arts expert (mcasteel2112) took my sons idea to the next level. Check out my new sig. picture.... Thanks mcasteel2112!

very cool....how can i take a pic on my computer and apply it as my sig? i just kept getting error code from this site....thanks in advance...certin ext file code,etc?

very cool....how can i take a pic on my computer and apply it as my sig? i just kept getting error code from this site....thanks in advance...certin ext file code,etc?

Probably too big.

Besides the photographer on your current sig pic did a great job

Probably too big.

Besides the photographer on your current sig pic did a great job

yes,i love the pics you took:biggrin: ....but the pic came out "grainy" with the banner web site......i tried to resize the pic,but no luck......

yes,i love the pics you took:biggrin: ....but the pic came out "grainy" with the banner web site......i tried to resize the pic,but no luck......

It took the resolution out of it. Hang on I can try and fix up a new one. You recall the size limit

It took the resolution out of it. Hang on I can try and fix up a new one. You recall the size limit

quote; Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

do you mind if i use sketch 2 for my car? also how do i get in touch with mcasteel2112, i've checked under members and can't seem to find him, as i'll need a sketch done for my car. thank you, Jim

My son says thats cool with him... Look again under the M's in the members list, Mikes on page 10..

Hmmm

Attachments

• SSPX0128.JPG
    SSPX0128.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 439
next level

Here's sketch 2 by heavy d's son used on my car with their ok

Attachments

• hevnblssd8a1[1].jpg
    hevnblssd8a1[1].jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 314
Back