You can type here any text you want

My truck featured!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Congratulations Russ. I saw it this afternoon and it looks great. I am thinking of doing this to my 97 S10 extended cab. I will be hollering at you if I attempt it.
Bubba Nicholson

I just saw that there, REAL NICE job, thats a GOOD lookin truck. How long did it take you to do that?
Tarey D.

Looking good Russ I'm glad you stuck with it I know real frustrating. Good luck can't wait till you get it dialed in.

Steve:)

I kept reading about all your troubles getting this thing going, and the final product isn't what I expected to see. That is a very nice looking setup. I'm sure you'll suprise a lot of people with that thing! Very nice and clean!!

Thanks guys! :D Most of my problems are due to being an old-schooler playing catch up with no local GN gurus available. Tarey, it took from March of 2000 to January of 2003, so if you subtract the 4 months or so that I let it set during a "frustration attack", it took about 30 months to finish.

Just got a 3400 stall single disc Vigilante for it, too! :cool:

Back