You can type here any text you want

N/A 86 Limited- $1000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Complete 86 N/A V8 Limited, Solid roof, North Carolina Solid & straight body, a few minimal dings not many at all. Options include, light Cream color, Tan 60/40 split bench, Manual windows? Yep it was optioned that way, pwr locks, rear window defrost, padded top, column shift, 4 speed o/d, a/c, cruise, tilt, prw/steering. The car has good sheet metal, trim, floors, doors and glass but does need painting and interior. The car would make an excellent donor for someone needing to replace a rusted out TR or GN. The padded top could be removed if not wanted.

Here’s what it needs.
Padded Top, carpets and seats faded to the point of needing recovered. It needs fillers. The power antenna motor was running but stuck in the up position. The header is crack but I believe it’s repairable. N/a radiator and wiper motor are the only things that have been removed. Has very very minimal rust on lower quarters, easy repaired. The 307 engine was running good but trans had started to slip and was the reason for the car being parked in 2005. I bought it for a parts car but due to the condition of the body I hate to cut her up.
At this point I have no way to take pics cause my new camera will not run w/ windows 98, may can a get local TR buddy to take some.
$1000 and you haul.

828-438-9482

Back