You can type here any text you want

N20?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

50psi

Anybody run nitrous on b4b cars? I'd think the turbo would love a little giggle juice...

Yes for several years now;) 100hp shot
One of the best things ever

What fueling mods are needed for a 100shot? I have a solid background with nitrous, i run it on my 2000 regal with some good results. Can it be used in conjunction with methonal? To lower detonation???? Is the 100 shot dry or wet? Thanks guys so many questions

It's not on a drawthru but it's a wet kit. Yeah you can use it with alky/meth too. As far as fueling mods a filter and I'd never run any wet kit without an efi rated fuel pump.

so it is possible to run a alky/meth + Nitrous combo, teamed with a better fuel pump, now were is the best location for the nozzles? I need the Guru, i have all these ideas...:D

i run a plate system but if you wanted to use a fogger it would be under the carb or under the turbo. dont shoot me if im wrong guys but the easy way is to just run a super powershot plate system.

On a drawthru I'd spray alky on the inlet of turbo pointed at the compressor wheel nut. Then I'd spray N20 wet or dry after the turbo in the mounting foot.

Like so.....

N20...
th_071201262.jpg

Alky..."x"
th_07120113.jpg

You got it, I'd make another port on the opposite side of cast-in one on the foot of the turbo to put the N20 you will need the factory one for a gauge. Shoot the alky at the compressor nut.

one of these days, i hope you show me your setup so i can learn more. you have a radical setup from what i hear.

one of these days, i hope you show me your setup so i can learn more. you have a radical setup from what i hear.

well the turbo system will be up for sale soon.... im tired of the 90* foot. nuthing but hassel.

so im going back to a blower.

A.j.

Back