You can type here any text you want

N20?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
how much are you looking to get. what little questions are there? :confused:

like turbo choice, carb choice, etc etc ive tested like 6 different configurations.... theres lots of options. Mike Mcvaney has already requested my 301 unit so thats spoken for. but I have others....

A.j.

like turbo choice, carb choice, etc etc ive tested like 6 different configurations.... theres lots of options. Mike Mcvaney has already requested my 301 unit so thats spoken for. but I have others....

A.j.

to tell you the truth i have never seen any of your setups so i dont even know what one i would choose. :confused:

to tell you the truth i have never seen any of your setups so i dont even know what one i would choose. :confused:

He doesn't want it copied so he's been super secretive about it Matt. I think I'm one of the few that have seen any of it.:biggrin:

He doesn't want it copied so he's been super secretive about it Matt. I think I'm one of the few that have seen any of it.:biggrin:

then how is anyone going to make our cars faster? if someone has it right on the dot why not show us. one of these day i will see it i guess or buy it.

Competition!
If have a free mod on my car that gave me in instant 75hp/ftlbs ALL the time. I'm not telling anyone, unless you have lots of $$ and also don't tell anyone.

Competition!
If have a free mod on my car that gave me in instant 75hp/ftlbs ALL the time. I'm not telling anyone, unless you have lots of $$ and also don't tell anyone.

competition is good, but isnt there that saying "teach a man to fish and he will never starve." i just thought the whole idea of the board is to help everyone out.:confused:

it is.... but i need to finish all of the devlopment.

I plan on giving all of this information away.... once i have the lock on it. just need to get my foot in the door on buick performance, establish a customer base and a reputation and it will be fine.

just look at this as a TSO outfit.... the biggest and baddest boys arent too open about there motors.... neither am I...

let me cross that 9 mark for my weight and high 10s for full weight... and all data is free.

on a side note, I have been working very closely with Mike McVaney and he has made some leaps and bounds with his full weight ride in terms of power. once the guinea pig session is done and we can confirm that what works works the cat will be out of the bag.

I can tell you right now though........... one secret that isnt a secret....... loose the intake and the 90* foot.

A.j.

it is.... but i need to finish all of the devlopment.

I plan on giving all of this information away.... once i have the lock on it. just need to get my foot in the door on buick performance, establish a customer base and a reputation and it will be fine.

just look at this as a TSO outfit.... the biggest and baddest boys arent too open about there motors.... neither am I...

let me cross that 9 mark for my weight and high 10s for full weight... and all data is free.

on a side note, I have been working very closely with Mike McVaney and he has made some leaps and bounds with his full weight ride in terms of power. once the guinea pig session is done and we can confirm that what works works the cat will be out of the bag.

I can tell you right now though........... one secret that isnt a secret....... loose the intake and the 90* foot.

A.j.

it sounds good. i really would like to know what to do. it would help me out alot. I'm looking forward to the day the cat is out of the bag.

Well hopefully I'll be doing everything right on mine and it does exactly like I want it to. It's slow going but it's getting there. I'm gonna add a couple of links to the car thread so you guys can see some of the parts I'll be using. I think you'll be suprised with what I'm planning on the suspension mods.:biggrin:

Well hopefully I'll be doing everything right on mine and it does exactly like I want it to. It's slow going but it's getting there. I'm gonna add a couple of links to the car thread so you guys can see some of the parts I'll be using. I think you'll be suprised with what I'm planning on the suspension mods.:biggrin:

I agree... but lets take this to the BSing thread...

A.j.

Back