You can type here any text you want

N34 sport wheel option

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Was this just a 3 spoke wheel with just padding and no leather wrap? Anyone have this option that could tell me the specifics of it?

The np5 is the leather wrapped sport wheel. According to gnttype anyway
I had a mind fade, just checked my rpo tag i had taken a picture of and realized i had mispoke about that. I had remembered the option code wrong that i had, sorry about that and gonna fix the previous post i made.

Just trying to at least find a pic of one or have someone tell me some details about them. The wheel I took off my we4 had no leather on it. Not saying it was correct or someone actually took the time to rip the leather off, but I find it hard to believe the previous owner would take the time to do it considering the condition of the car.

Don't know. Freezing outside. THe car has a decent leather one on it anyway so I plan on leaving it. I'd like to put this non wrapped wheel on my other car. Just was trying to find a pic of one so I can make have it be correct with the write horn medallion.

Back