You can type here any text you want

Nasty 5spd nitrous Foxbody Stang runs high 9's.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[video=youtube;Rl-bvPG3vQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-bvPG3vQQ[/video]

I'm supposed to be putting ceramic tile down, but I find myself watching all these damn videos you keep posting. Always the good stuff!

I see alot of stick cars at the track, mostly new Mustangs and imports. I'ld say 1 in 25 can actually shift. Worst I've seen is 3rd to 1st at the end of track. Fox body Mustang, rear locked up and got all squiggly at 100mph. Must have left a stain on that one. This guy in the video is excellent. Me, I'll stick to automatics. I've had my share of sticks and am tired of them.

I miss driving a 5 or 6 speed sometimes but then i think about how much I love the locomotive like power delivery of a boosted auto and forget about it lol

I see alot of stick cars at the track, mostly new Mustangs and imports. I'ld say 1 in 25 can actually shift. Worst I've seen is 3rd to 1st at the end of track. Fox body Mustang, rear locked up and got all squiggly at 100mph. Must have left a stain on that one. This guy in the video is excellent. Me, I'll stick to automatics. I've had my share of sticks and am tired of them.

The guy in the vid (Pappas) has been racing Mustangs for a very long time, used to see him at the street races and the track with several different cars. He is definitely not the norm, so I agree most guys can't shift to save their lives! I'll stick to an auto as well.

Back