Nastyvega

micknick1

This guy wasted my time an fuel. Drove 3 hours to pickup rims an he said they were sold before I got there. I text him I was coming text an emailed all week so he knows I was coming,but did even an the right stuff to tell me face to face he sold them before I got there. I even offered in the beginning to Paypal him the funds an he said they were mine.:mad:

I got a text last night everything was sold, was supposed to pick up the short block today. had a fight with my wife over taking money outta the bank and took the day off from work today to get it.. I guess that guy gave him a great deal. Im more dissapointed. not mad. at least i didnt drive all the way there to find out.

Dude is a troll! I have been waiting since day one for the MAF and translator he had listed. He even sent me PM's. What a good guy to deal with........

Who is this jerk who is screwing you guys over? I'd like to know his name so I can be warned not to buy from him.

All you guys getting screwed by this idiot.....incredible. Hope it works out for you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Who is this jerk who is screwing you guys over? I'd like to know his name so I can be warned not to buy from him.

All you guys getting screwed by this idiot.....incredible. Hope it works out for you.

Bruce '87 Grand National
The dude is really a jerk! He has this ad on here then an ad on Turbobuicks.com as well. We should have known better considering he never really wanted to respond to anything....

justin84 you had a deal on the shortblock too? damm i told him i had cash and would be there to pick it up on today. he even wrote me back and said he would throw in the flex plate and the balancer.. wow unbelieveable.

I had a deal with him on the short block also? was going to pickup friday he texted stated he never have time to pull engine would try to sat?I kinda new something was up.I was the first to pm him as soon as add went up told him had cash in hand and would come down anytime.He played all of us.....

Someone will eventually do a "dikdance" on his face....Guys like that don't get away w/ stuff forever.

I bought lifters/cam from him... he accepted my paypal but no response back. I will give it a couple more days before I file with paypal and see if I can get my $$ back

i know where this guy lives and have his number also let me know i can get his exact address for ya he live in pt pleasent nj

address

I have it also, I can talk to the guys upstairs at work for you if you'ld like. I know we're a North Jersey dept but most of the boys in blue know one another.