Natalee Holloway killer at it again???

One more and he would be considered a " serial killer " eh?
and those are the one's WE just know about.
wonder if there are others?

They will have FUN with him in Jail over there! Not like North American Luxury Hotels they call jail. Hope he enjoys his new Butt Buddies! :)

obviously the killer is the biggest concern here. but who are these idiot girls that will still go somewhere alone with this guy? he cant have THAT much money.

He ain't smiling now is he? He will go to jail in an absolute horrible prison environment. Just what he deserves. Coward!

Vanderpuke

I wonder if they have had other unsolved murders in aruba before the holloway case. Seems like this puke is very bold at what he does...

Looks like..

The "git'r done mentality" of the police has produced a confession.!
FOXNews.com - Police: Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Killing
Just reading his comment as to why he did it, puts NO doubt in my mind that he did Natalee the same way. Makes chills run up my spine!:eek:
One less dirtbag on the loose!!
Good for the police in Chile and Peru..They TCOB instead of dancing around w/all the PC bull$hit that goes on here.:cool:

The "git'r done mentality" of the police has produced a confession.!
FOXNews.com - Police: Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Killing
Just reading his comment as to why he did it, puts NO doubt in my mind that he did Natalee the same way. Makes chills run up my spine!:eek:
One less dirtbag on the loose!!
Good for the police in Chile and Peru..They TCOB instead of dancing around w/all the PC bull$hit that goes on here.:cool:

It's sad that another girl had to die before they caught him but at least he's going to pay for both killings with his life,there is no way he will walk out of the Peru prison after 20 to 35 years. They said he confessed to get a reduced prison sentence.

I'm sure that..

"They said he confessed to get a reduced prison sentence."

The sentence reduction hasn't been agreed on... Not until her dad has some "input"!!:eek:
In that case: Da judge says "max I can impose, is 35 yrs. However, due to your willingness to confess, and the agreement, the sentence is reduced from 35 to 33 ys". :D

sorry .. kidnap his ass an get him to Bama !! let him sit for a while.. like take him fishing in the swamps .. Of course they would be nice to him. after a few months I would then entertain "talking" about where her body is. I think he would really like living here in the US.. lots of poker tournaments around to keep him amused to. :cool: