You can type here any text you want

Nats: Anyone from Cincinnati or OHIO area going?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buickturbo85

Loves The Buicks
Who is attending from the OH area? Just wondering if any of the OH "locals" are going to be at BG. I've been a lurker on this board for years now and have attended the nats since 98, yet I don't really know any TR guys.

I've decided that this year I'm going to DRIVE the T-type down if I can fix a few probs in the next couple days. Should be fun with a TH400 and non-LU at highway speeds :rolleyes: But I really want to put some miles on my car. If I can't get it ready, I'll drive the Ty instead.

If anyone is up for a BS session, we will be at the track Friday and Sat. Feel free to reply or PM me.

We'll be there Wed thru Sat. Usually set up in the grass by the scale. White Tahoe, gray trailer, and the GN has 1RAVEN6 plates. We have gone every year since 93. Stop by and see us.

Mike

I'll be there for sure Fri and Sat. I'm driving my GN there but I have a built 200 with LU and average 26mph w/lean cruise mode set in the chip.:D sorry had to brag a bit. I know what it's like on the highway, I use to have a Regal with a sbc, th350 w/4.10s and it was a gas guzzler.

What color is your T-Type?

I'm going Thursday morning. Leaving from the westside of Cincy.

Sounds like there will be quite a few people from the area going. We are heading out Fri morning from Hillsboro area. Guess I'll look for the OH tags and stop to introduce myself, will be nice to meet some other owners.

My car is black, but I won't be on the pit side. If I get there early enough, I usually park in the small asphalt area between the vendor stand and the seats.

Corbin

ill be there bright and early on thursday....should be near mike and his gang...:) will be first time racing at BG and second time overall:eek: first time at track ever was at tri state. look forward to meeting everyone. Deren

Who is attending from the OH area? Just wondering if any of the OH "locals" are going to be at BG. I've been a lurker on this board for years now and have attended the nats since 98, yet I don't really know any TR guys.

I've decided that this year I'm going to DRIVE the T-type down if I can fix a few probs in the next couple days. Should be fun with a TH400 and non-LU at highway speeds :rolleyes: But I really want to put some miles on my car. If I can't get it ready, I'll drive the Ty instead.

If anyone is up for a BS session, we will be at the track Friday and Sat. Feel free to reply or PM me.

NOW WHY DOES THIS GUY SOUND FAMILAR ? ;)

I will be there with my White T with temp Ohio tags and my blue Tahoe. Don't know where I'll be pitted yet. Come say hi:cool:

Arriving in BG Wed night. TSM Car # 2088. Mike Larson (from Dublin) and I (from Gahanna) will be representing Cardinal Health ;)

I'm going down there Thursday till Saturday ...Where in Cincinnati do you guys live ..I'm a West sider..Western Hills area 5min from Western Bowl...:D :D

Looks like I'll be taking the T-type after all, got everything buttoned up and seems to be running well (knock on wood). With the exception of the $3.50 gas prices :eek: , I'm really looking forward to this trip. Hope I can catch most of you guys. In case anyone cares, my plates are DDD5100, black T-type.

What's up Greg McCall? It's been a while. :smile:

I'm in White Oak. About 10 minutes from the bowl.

Hell yea..I see that your going to B/G with a White T Ohio temp tags..if I see ya I'll stop and say hay...
Now that I look at the burnout of you car I can see how that might be Edgewater ...lol..

Looks like I'll be taking the T-type after all, got everything buttoned up and seems to be running well (knock on wood). With the exception of the $3.50 gas prices :eek: , I'm really looking forward to this trip. Hope I can catch most of you guys. In case anyone cares, my plates are DDD5100, black T-type.

What's up Greg McCall? It's been a while. :smile:

It has been awhile,

How is life and the family ?
Hope the T-Type is treating you nice.
Noticed your post and just had to say Hello. All this Bowling Green talk makes me wish I were going.

You should have a blast driving (except for the gas prices). If you still have 28" tires combined with the 3:42 gears you will be fine on the highway, in spite of no lockup. Shoot... in the ole days we were trying to run 4:10 s to 4:56 gears on the street and there was no lockup or overdrive. (Our cars wore out quick) :wink:

Have fun, keep in touch

Greg

Back