Nc Spring Get Together

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
Ok I noticed on the other thread there seems to be some mud slinging going on. Please do mot bring that crapon my thread. Everyone is welcome to come and hang out on the 19th. But if you plan on showing up to start crap please do not bother. I have laready spoke to the restrant manager and if that occurs he will have you removed from the resturant area. This is put together for everyone to enjoy some food and cars. If you have some beef with someone please take it up some other time. Thanks

Yes, please do not do anything stupid at the restaurant. We'll wait until after we leave there for the "festivities" to begin!:D

Since I'm probably not going to have a car there, I'll play the role of Switzerland.;) Although I have been called a professional s**t-talker in the past.:cool:

K.

well there u go

sorry about the crap didn't intend to start any but we will be there
keith when is your gn going to make it back?
jim

Thanks. Yeah if you would like to race afterwards be my guest. I just don't want to mess things up with a place that will actually let us hang there without any cop problems.
NCTURBOS when is your car gonna be done. I have heard that thing is bad ass. I always love to see the GN's out, which I guess is one of the reasons I posted this up thread up over here.

you know

you know the deal i don't street race ,be glad to run at track

Who All's Coming?

Joe and Sissy will have their cars there. His pc been down a few days. David and John both should be there also and I think Travis and his cousin both will have their cars there.

Keith, the other thread kinda threw me a curve. Are you guys coming to Hickory or going East? Hope to see you there also.

Re: well there u go

Originally posted by jdp
keith when is your gn going to make it back?
jim

You mean my "T"!? :D It'll be running around the greater Charlotte area sometime after Norwalk and B.G. (Both are in the month of May.) Gotta test the new combination in the TSM class first.:cool:

K.

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
NCTURBOS when is your car gonna be done. I have heard that thing is bad ass.

Naah, nothing really "bad ass" about my car. Pretty much just a stock build-up still sporting only a measly 232.57927 cubic inches of V6 turtle power.:confused:

Just a nice daily driver to cruise around in.;)

K.

Re: Who All's Coming?

Originally posted by getchasum
Keith, the other thread kinda threw me a curve. Are you guys coming to Hickory or going East? Hope to see you there also.

Scott,

The current plan is to come up to Hickory and get to eat this time. But things may change over the next couple weeks, as I'm working with my brother-in-law on Saturdays now. :(

You going to B.G.? I'm working with the GSCA that week as part of the "Track Evaluation Team". So I'll be there from Monday 'til Saturday.

K.

Re: Re: Who All's Coming?

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Scott,

The current plan is to come up to Hickory and get to eat this time. But things may change over the next couple weeks, as I'm working with my brother-in-law on Saturdays now. :(

You going to B.G.? I'm working with the GSCA that week as part of the "Track Evaluation Team". So I'll be there from Monday 'til Saturday.

K.

BG is still up in the air. I spent most of my raining day money on the GN this last go around (turbo, intercooler, converter and other odds and ins). I'm not really worried about getting a room, my cousin works in main office of Hamption, she always hooks me up.:D
Did you ever get a date or track planned for this spring? It would be great to do the Mooresville thing again. I hoping to get tires by the time something comes together.

The 19th, NEXT Sat, hope to see everone again.

Re: Re: Re: Who All's Coming?

Originally posted by getchasum
BG is still up in the air. I spent most of my raining day money on the GN this last go around (turbo, intercooler, converter and other odds and ins).

So is your signature up to date?

K.

HEHE V6 Turtle power huh. That must be the reason I have so much respect for those little cars. GN's are just awesome cars and to think that those motors are around 15 years old now. Its just amazing to see how well you can get those motors to run. Hope to see you up there. I think every GN/regal owner I have met has been very cool.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who All's Coming?

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
So is your signature up to date?

K.

Yep.... for the biggest part. Doesn't seem like much but a little over a year ago, it was COMPLETY STOCK, down to TB coolant lines and chip.:eek: The only mod it had ever seen was a gutted cat.

Was out tonight and spread the word about next weekend. Loks like we added about 10 more cars to the dinner. lets keep em coming and make it out.

I just realized that I have posted some wrong directions. If you are coming down I 40 its exit 125 not 127. That is all.

It starts at 7 and make sure you park in the resturant parking lot. Also for everyone that is coming please if you come eat at the resturant. They are nice enough to let us stay and BS in their parking lot afterwards w/o any trouble from the cops.

Maybe next time...

Unfortunatly, I can't make it this time. I have to work with my brother-in-law and his business. Last Saturday we turned in 14 hrs. from 7:30am- 10pm.:( Hopefully he'll be a little easier on me this weekend.:confused:

K.

Thanks to everyone that made it out. Many many nice cars and people. I enjoyed getting to check out every ones different setup.

And I have talked to a few about this but for anyone that did not hear the resturant manager spoke with me about having the next meet sponsered and possibly brining in a moble dyno for the day. I will have a thread up soon about some possible ideas and will need everyones input on this. So watch the boards so we can make the next meet that much better.

Ryan was there with his GN, and Scott was. I can't really remember anybody else's name but there were 8 GN's I think and a turbo regal.