Nebraska Area?

Two and a half years laters.................lol...... I see that their are a few GN in the omaha Area, I got proof, I saw 3 more at the Ice Cream Cruise 2013 this month at different times I saw one with 20' rims(too big) one with weld Drag lites and one with some type of wheels that dont know the brand. gn1099ss are you guys going to MAM this weekend since its supposed to be in the low 70's I would like to meet some gn owners

Well I'm still down here in seneca ks. If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by and slap me in the nuts (or just say hi.) The tfw is planning to hit MAM but it's looking like next year now at least for me. Had my gn in omaha couple weeks ago and then passed through town a couple weeks before that. I do get up there every now and agin if you'd like me to swing by for any reason.

I just made an over the phone handshake agreement for my 2nd tr about 3 hours ago...

bob

Hey Bob, you still getting close to my area? I've been hanging low. We are building a new house and buildings on one of the farms I own. After I get my ass close to out of debt, I want Polzin to build me the ultimate 87 GN. I already have a 84 and have always wanted one of the first and one of the last. I am putting up a 80x160 building for my machinery and a 40x60 building for my toys and camper. If your in the area, give me a holler and we will toss a few down!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey Bob, you still getting close to my area? I've been hanging low. We are building a new house and buildings on one of the farms I own. After I get my ass close to out of debt, I want Polzin to build me the ultimate 87 GN. I already have a 84 and have always wanted one of the first and one of the last. I am putting up a 80x160 building for my machinery and a 40x60 building for my toys and camper. If your in the area, give me a holler and we will toss a few down!

I think you are confusing me with Ty. I don't even know where aurora is. What part of the state are you in?

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app