Need a few stock items and info.

griffgoody

This probably isn't the correct spot to ask all these questions. But maybe somone can point me in the right direction. To make a long story short. About 4 or 5 years ago while tuning. I believe i spun a bearing or something. Bottom end was making a noise after about the 5th run of pounding on it (turning up boost). So I stored her. But now i want to bring her back to life without breaking the BANK. So i need the following: Scan Master. A chip (someone that makes them). A rebuild kit. Or someone that sales them. Maybe a set of P&P Heads for a 86 GN. John

I have a used scan master .. it has a 2.2 chip currently ... for a power logger ... a 2.1 chip is only 20 bucks from bob bailey or Eric ...if your interested... id sell for 170 shipped ..

Try torquing your flex plate bolts to converter to spec. A little loose and it will sound like a rod knock.

I have a used scan master .. it has a 2.2 chip currently ... for a power logger ... a 2.1 chip is only 20 bucks from bob bailey or Eric ...if your interested... id sell for 170 shipped ..
Can you do scan master for $150 shipped to GA. Thanks John

i will do 165 shipped to you ... shipping will cost me 9 bucks .. thank you for your interest.
Ok. That's good. Give me info and I will PayPal you the $$ tonight or tomorrow. And I'll send address later tonight when I get off work. Thanks