You can type here any text you want

need a helping part

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
By popular belief and suggestions I'm starting to think my stock maf is bad. DOes anyone have a good one I could borrow?:redface:

Jesse, you still havent found out what wrong with the car yet?? I never thought about the MAF sensor! Good call! Good luck! ------Jeremy

I have two working 87 MAF spares. One has no screen and one has one screen. If you want to borrow one let me know. Brad

Yeah that reminds me. My maf has no screens and its a rebuild unit:rolleyes: so, lets see a raise of hands that think its bad;) I could only imagine how much it got banged around from the time it was off from the point I put it on. Yes EVERYTHING on scan looked correct, practically dead on. If this isn't it I'm putting a 350 in it.

THis is long but should be read by some

86ss86ls hour from sioux falls huh? Well let me know if u want me to send it to ya or whatever. Are tehy supposed to have 2 screens or just one? I haven't got a spoon test yet, but now its at the point where it won't even idle at all when I start it. Slowly got to this point. Oh yeah, Jeremy check out pics of the new hooptie when I get them up. I can hear it now...put your turbo motor in it! Gonna be my new driver:biggrin: . Been talkiing about it in the b4black section ALOT! Can't help it, excited to have something nice for once. I didn't even have to give any collateral beings the we4 has went from 2k loan value to 5800 in its present state.:cool: Jeremy, me and teh wife will be in des moines on the 14th and 15th and going to the "adult" bars with some friends, screwin around, hittin adventureland, etc. Gonna be a good time:cool: Just throwin it out there. I require sleep now, goodnight:frown:

Back