Need a home in the san diego area!

kirbdawg69

I hate my sceen name :(
Hey guys I was hoping that someone might know of a place to live in the san diego area! Me and a roommate are looking to move sometime in Jan. Our dream would be a shop with living quatrers in it, but not really sure if that could happened! so next on the list is Parking and a place to work on our rigs! I dont think that we are not going to settle for anything less that doesnt have at least a 2 car garge on it. Its got to be at least a 2 bedroom could go 3. Im not really worried about the house its self but a good home for my GN. looking at a price range of $1900 or less a month. Not sure if anyone knows of anything but i thought that i would ask! Thanks guys. Oh yea i should be going to the Q next friday hope to see you guys out there!

Hey guys I was hoping that someone might know of a place to live in the san diego area! Me and a roommate are looking to move sometime in Jan. Our dream would be a shop with living quatrers in it, but not really sure if that could happened! so next on the list is Parking and a place to work on our rigs! I dont think that we are not going to settle for anything less that doesnt have at least a 2 car garge on it. Its got to be at least a 2 bedroom could go 3. Im not really worried about the house its self but a good home for my GN. looking at a price range of $1900 or less a month. Not sure if anyone knows of anything but i thought that i would ask! Thanks guys. Oh yea i should be going to the Q next friday hope to see you guys out there!

What's the fastest you can run at Qualcomm? 6.30's? Good luck with the house hunt.