You can type here any text you want

Need a pic of your door jamb stickers please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNRick

Retired member
My GNX Clone was painted a couple years ago and the shop threw away my door jamb stickers. I think one was the tires psi and the other had the vin number, etc. Anyway, the shop owner said if I can provide him with a clear picture of the stickers, he can reproduce them for me. So can someone take a pic and email it to me? I realize your vin is on the sticker, so if you can tastefully just put a line through it or black it out altogether I think I can live with that. Of course if you just leave it alone that would be great too! I promise I'm not trying to change the vin on a stolen car. :cool: My email is rudydog33@comcast.net Thanks!

I have this that show the differences for the reproduction sticker and the original..hope this helps for that one....
sticker.jpg

Thanks Rick. Hopefully someone with a GN or GNX will help me out with the other stickers.

there was a guy on east coast making repo stickers for GNX
I got these, from him,
search the forums, you will find him.

Attachments

• GNX  door sticker 001.JPG
    GNX door sticker 001.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 150
there was a guy on east coast making repo stickers for GNX
I got these, from him,
search the forums, you will find him.
There's a guy on eBay selling a Gnx sticker package
Thanks guys. I already have the ASC sticker and the sticker for the heater core cover. 626GN sent me pics of the other door jamb stickers so I should be in good shape.

I hear good things about his stickers
I know of a few others who bought them and say he was nice guy with fast shipping

Back