You can type here any text you want

need a program for gen 6 dfi 72#

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well you need to get the base fuel map dialed in with the wideband. THen yo need to concentrate on cold start, and afterstart enriichment to get rid of any stalling, too rich conditions when cold.

how can i have someone e mail me a program? i understand how to go into the unvrsl folder and pick the one i want but where does he save it to later e mail it to me ?

The person must send the program as an attachment via email. You must search your computer for the calmap/unvrsl folder when the attachement window pops up.

Suggestion.

I think at this point he might be better off sending his dfi box to someone who can load a program right into it then send it back to him.

That won't help either as each combination is different, and it still could be way off. WIthout a lm-1 you will be just guessing on the tune. Only thing that may help is closed loop correction with the lm-1 hooked up to the dfi and my digital analog adjustable switch.

Back