You can type here any text you want

Need a ride from Reynolds back to Ft Meyers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

Im trying to arrange being able to attend the race at Reynolds. Will have a ride to Reynolds with my wife and her sisters family as we are headed on vacation in Ft Meyers beach from that saturday thru the next week. So my problem is getting to Ft Meyers area after the race. Looking for anyone that plans to attend the race at Reynolds and head back down I-75. My wife can pick me up over near I-75 somewhere. Any help appreciated. Thanks Mike:cool:

Mike,
There are a lot of guys coming from the Tampa area. If you don't get a ride closer, let me know.

Hopefully maybe someone from around Napels or Marco Island might have an open seat. Lets see what happens. Thanks Cal ( As of Today there is a very remote possibility that the purple car might be there ) Mike:cool:

Mike give me a call!!! I think I can help you out!!!

941 416 7509

JD

Big thanks to JD and Willard Brown for the offer but SUPER BIG thanks to Roy Garcia and Laz for getting me right to Ft Meyers Sat night/Sun morning. They went out of their way and came down I-75 to get me to my family.

Great people right there!! Thanks!! Mike:cool:

Glad evrything worked out, I thought Willard was taking you. Those Miami boys are somethimg ELSE!!!!!

JD

Back