You can type here any text you want

Need a Trunk Lid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

Would be nice to find a White one.. If anyone has one laying arround let me know. Rust Free Please..

Thanks, Dave
954-605-9058

Jeff had an old beater blue T sitting out back of his shop that everybody was ripping apart. He was going to haul it to the junkyard, so I don't know if he still has it.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Jeff had an old beater blue T sitting out back of his shop that everybody was ripping apart. He was going to haul it to the junkyard, so I don't know if he still has it.

Thanks Brad.. I looked at it.. It's better than the one I have, but it has it's issues... Where the hell have you been anyway? How's the brothers LT1??

Been out of the loop for a while. I got the car down to 12.0 @115 with a 2.1 60' on pump gas and alky, and the last time I was at the track they kept warning me not to go any faster. So, haven't been back up there in a good long while.

Brothers SS is doing fine. Still hasn't hit 40k miles on it, not bad for a 97. He bought a t-type last year with a roll bar and all the supporting mods, but it has a bone stock 30k mile motor in it with a te60 and alky. It runs 12.4 @110 in street trim. He's looking for a te45, 72lb injectors, and a 3500 stall now, hoping to hit the 10s.

There is a guy on the board thats painting my GN as we speak and he has a donor car with a good lid. He was going to primer it and sell it.

Scott

Originally posted by IrvJr
There is a guy on the board thats painting my GN as we speak and he has a donor car with a good lid. He was going to primer it and sell it.

Scott

Please send me his #... I would rather see the lid before primer... I might be in Orlando this weekend and can pick it up.

Thanks, Dave
954-605-9058

I told him about this thread and will call him to tell him you are interested. But i dont want to give out his number.

Scott

He said to give you his cell and work #. The lid isnt white, its on a blue n/a Limited. Thats why he was going to clean it up and prime then anyone can put any color on it.
407 383 2340 cell
407 677 1702 shop

Back